"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere." -Dr. Seuss
HAHAHAHA! Beautiful my dear Tabitha! Just stunning!P.S. I love your music... and your background! Go Phebe!
I caught Kate moisterizing her face the other day...maybe she and Tabitha can open a beauty salon together.
LOL! I am laughing because I could actually see that!
yay! you got our vote too Tabitha!
You've got our vote too Tabitha! You look so fierce! lol
tabitha's the new next top model
HAHAHAHA! Beautiful my dear Tabitha! Just stunning!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love your music... and your background! Go Phebe!
I caught Kate moisterizing her face the other day...maybe she and Tabitha can open a beauty salon together.
ReplyDeleteLOL! I am laughing because I could actually see that!
ReplyDeleteyay! you got our vote too Tabitha!
ReplyDeleteYou've got our vote too Tabitha! You look so fierce! lol
ReplyDeletetabitha's the new next top model
ReplyDelete