I thought I would post a few pictures! Summer has gone by way too fast! I can't believe school is sneaking up on us! Until then I will keep on enjoying moments like these!
Baby boy is 6 months old. We love this little dude.He rolls all over, grabs anything and everything he can reach, has his first tooth, is trying his absolute hardest to crawl and sometimes I swear he can talk!
We love our otter pops in the summer!
Bethany is little miss independent these days. She climbed up and got her own drink. And she loves shoes. Notice the one boot she is sporting?
Emma got the BEST surprise of her life. Her very best friend moved away in February all the way to Missouri. These two were inseparable. Emma was heart broken when she moved. Last Sunday she knocked on our door! They played for 5 hours and loved every minute of it! When Emma woke up the next morning she asked, "Was I dreaming last night or was Bailey really here!"
Poor boy is always getting dressed up by his sisters. All I can say is get used to it Buddy. There are worst things then purple kitty sunglasses!
He is going to have a fun life with all these girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment