Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cookies and Lemonade

A friend of ours was having a garage sale and she let me put some of my stuff in it. We also decided to let the kids have some fun with it too. I made 80 chocolate chip cookies and some Country Time lemonade and they had their very own stand! They sold them for 25 cents a piece. And were very excited! They wanted to raise money to buy ice cream from DQ.


2 minutes into it however my friend's little guy said "I need a break Phebe. It's time for my 15. Can you you pour me a glass and get me a cookie?" Kids! They are great!
(Having a "15")

Emma was a trooper! Long after all the other kids were done with selling and ready to play, Emma was still waiting for her customers. She loved it!
And what's the most exciting part about selling things? The Moo-la! They did really good. But who could resist such cute kiddos! And later that night they got their ice cream!
(You should have heard the yelling!)




2 comments:

  1. I'm always a sucker for the little kids selling things at garage sales too. I've bought a lot of lemonade that I really didn't want because who can say no to an adorable little face?

    ReplyDelete