I have come to the realization that I am one of those people that lacks motivation. I get all of these HUGE ideas in my head but instead of doing them I say to myself, "Maybe one day..." But do I ever do them? No.
Well, I have really great examples in my life that I one day hope to be like.
The first is my Mom and Dad. I kept saying I wanted to put a garden in but did I do anything about it. No. So when they came last weekend, my Dad was out at 7am shoveling my dirt. Him and my Mom bought us stuff we needed to get us started and dug half of it up for us! They are always AMAZING!
The second person I want to be like is my husband, Anthony. He finished what my parents started. Here is our little square foot garden area. I did help plant seeds but he did the rest!
The week before my parents came, a woman at Ant's work offered us a play toy for free if he came and took it down. So him and his brother (THANK YOU JEFF!) went over and dug this huge toy up. It had vines all over it and is EXTREMELY heavy. It took them 5 hours to get this MONSTER home and poor Anthony came home with hives and scratches all over his arms and legs. Then he made a base for it and somehow put it up all by himself! He is AMAZING!!!
The Last person I hope to be like someday is my Mother -in- law. She came to visit us this weekend and the big toy that Anthony just put up did not have a top on it. Once again I was saying, "I want to make something for the top." Have I? NO. Well, she came and bought canvas and sewed this GREAT top together for the girls! She is AMAZING too!

I can not believe that big toy! It took 4 of us I think to move that part at mom and dad's house and Ant and Jeff did it alone! WOW!!! Looking at your back yard makes me want to come and visit.
ReplyDeleteYea! You should come!!! The girls would have so much fun! Ant moved it all alone when he put it up here! CRAZY!! I don't know how he did it!
ReplyDeleteI have no motivation either...what happened to us? We were SO not raised that way...:) I'll help you clean up your 4th bedroom if you help me (finally) finish painting...haha.
ReplyDeletehahaha! i love this blog! I am EXACTLY the same way! I've been staring at my backyard wanting to start a garden, too. Have I started? NO! I've wanted to plant flowers in my yard. Have I? NO! lol. The only thing I've managed to do is keep the house clean. hehe. :)
ReplyDeletegeez phebe! I need to talk to your people! lol I have a few things that i'd like to get done hahaha
ReplyDelete