Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekend in Wenatchee

We spent the weekend at Joe and Mia's. Here are a few Pics of our exciting weekend!

When we drove up Elly yelled EMMA! and ran and gave her a big hug and Kate yelled TABITHA! and ran and gave her a big hug. It is great that they have each other.

Cute Girls!

They all bombarded "Granny". Grandma had a rotation going on for which girl sat on her lap next. Must be tough to be so loved!

It's nothing like a wii to bring families together!


Tabitha was our food inspector to make sure Mia didn't feed us bad food.

Joe put the family to work! They are putting up a rock wall so guess who got to do the digging?And guess who conveniently left for the store twice? :)  Emma and Elly wanted to join in too. Elly made sure her and Emma were safe and busted out the hard hats!

Look at the old man dig!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, that's great---so glad you got the weekend together! :) Everyone looks great, and Athena's house is looking gooood too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Tabitha inspecting the food...she probably really was wondering what was in her sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phebe, he gets to come home on March 22!!!! We are so excited!!!! I am surprised at how fast our pugs are selling! I listed them yesterday, and 2 of them sold right off the bat!!! I am glad I saw the listing for the puggles as fast as I did otherwise we probably would have missed out on that puppy! lol

    ReplyDelete